When you click on Enroll in the SSRPM Web Interface, the Enrollment Wizard will continuously open inside of itself. This is due to the configuration of the .NET Authorization Rules in the IIS website.
- Log onto the IIS server that hosts the SSRPM Web Interface.
- Expand Sites and select the SSRPM website.
- Double click on .NET Authorization Rules.
- You will likely see a rule that is denying all users. This is the cause of the issue with the Enrollment Wizard.
- Click on Add Allow Rule... under Actions.
- Select All users and click OK. You will now see the new rule that is allowing all users.
- Return to the SSRPM Web Interface, and refresh the page. Click on Enroll again, and you will be presented with the correct Enrollment Wizard.