Configuring SSRPM Email Settings
- Navigate to the SSRPM Dashboard. This can usually be found at: “C:\Program Files(x86)\Tools4ever\SSRPM\Admin Console\SSRPMGui.exe“
- Launch the SSRPM Dashboard.
- At the top of the dashboard, you will find the SSRPM toolbar. Select the button for “Service Management.” In the drop-down menu that appears click “Configure” This will open the “Service configuration” window.
- Select the “Email” tab at the top of the window. Fill in the appropriate values for your organization.
- To customize the email messages, please see this kb article: https://support.nwtools4ever.com/kb/articles/modifying-notification-emails
For further information on this and other topics within SSRPM, see the Administrator's Guide (Section 4.3.2 - Email). This guide is typically found in the SSRPM installation directory (e.g. "C:\ProgramFiles(x86)\Tools4ever\SSRPM\AdminConsole\Documentation\Administrator's Guide.pdf").
It can also be accessed via the Tools4ever website: https://www.tools4ever.com/resource/ssrpm-administrators-guide/
- Click “OK” to close “Service configuration” window.
Configure Profile-based Email Settings
- In the SSRPM Dashboard, on the left side of the window, you will see a button labeled “Manage Profiles.” Click this button. This will open the “SSRPM Manage Profiles window.”
For an overview of SSRPM Profile Management please see section 4.1.7 of the SSRPM Administrators Guide.
- From the “Manage Profiles” window select the profile you wish to add email notification to. Then click the “Edit” button at the bottom of the window.
- You will now be presented with the “Edit Profile” window which contains several tabs at the top.
- Select the tab labeled “Email” in the “Edit Profile” window.
- Under the “Email” tab check the box labeled “Enable email notification” and deselect each box under “Notification Options.” These options are used for generating an email for someone who monitors all users accounts such as a Network Administrator, which is beyond the scope of this article. Next check the box for “Enable end-user email notification” and click the button labeled “Configure”. This will open the “Configure end-user notification settings” window.
- Choose your end-user notification settings. Click “OK” to close the window.
- Click “OK” to close the “Edit Profile” window.
- Close the 'Manage Profiles” window.